Why Our Pub is Great
The Hanwell Arms in Banbury is a super slick, modern pub with that friendly atmosphere and classic touches you always get in a really good local. So we’ve got funky booths with integrated TV screens, and a cosy room with a brick fireplace and logs piled up beside it. You’re going to love the beer garden! When it’s hot and sunny, we throw the doors all the way open and bring the indoors out. Come in anytime with family or friends. We’re a proper community pub. Everyone’s welcome. You’ll find our no-nonsense food menu has something for everyone, from tiddlers to the grandparents.
The Hanwell Arms is that pub where you always stick around for one more drink. We think everyone should be able to get their specific drink at the pub. That’s why we’ve always got cask ales, craft beers, draught lagers and ciders behind the bar. Plus ice-cold prosecco and a great choice of Fair Trade world wines. We mix a delicious cocktail, stock a bunch of spirits, and have plenty of party drinks like shooters and bombs. And if you’re on the soft stuff, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by our juices, spritzes and botanicals.
We’ve got you fully covered on the food front too. You won’t have to worry about keeping everyone happy at our pub. We do good pub grub and lots of it! Think big burgers and whacking great grills. Pub legends with chips. Light bites and lovely sharers. And when you’ve had our Sunday roast, you won’t want to go anywhere else.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Our food isn’t just great value. It’s created by our chefs to offer a ton of options for everyone from hungry families to lads and lasses on a night out. That’s why you’ll find choices for literally any occasion on our wide-ranging menu. We are committed to combining top nosh with wallet-friendly prices.
Lots of our food is eligible for daily or weekly deals. Add a drink to your Lunch Club meal and save money. Or come in and see what our daily offers are, certain to put a smile on your face and plenty of delicious food and drink in your belly!View our Menus
Our Pub Facilities
Hanwell Arms, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 1ER